Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourth of July!!!

We spent the fourth of July in Safford this year.

Grandma found cute matching outfits for all the kids. You can't really see Trevy's too well because of her blanket, but it matches Callie's.

Grandpa giving Callie a bottle before the parade.
Ready to go. The parade started at 10:00. It was getting a little warm, but there's no way we could have made it if it was any earlier!
Waiting for the parade to start. Notice that we're in the shade!
You'd think we'd reserved a spot!

The all-important sublock. SPF60, of course!
Grandpa's little sugar.
Okay, so the hat's getting a little small, but it's still cute!





We enjoyed the parade. Trevy especially loved the horses. Funny thing is I don't have any pictures of the parade itself! It was short. Probably due to gas prices.
We spent the rest of the day napping and making ice cream and then went to the fireworks that night. The twins didn't really seem to care about anything, but Trevy really liked the fireworks this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the outfits. Man it really must take alot of work getting three out the door and I bet you are learning a lot of patience. Say hi to everyone in primary for me I miss them all but I am excited with my new calling in primary here and love it!!!

Davene said...

You are doing a great job with your little family;you're accomplishing so much. You all seem to be quite talented, from the tongue talent to the tummy wiggle to the going down the slide at that age. Just Awesome! Love your blog. Truly you are blessed.

Aunt Davene