Thursday, July 17, 2008

Edible Arrangements

We have had some seriously kind acts performed on our behalf this year and we have been racking our brains for months trying to come up with a way to say thank you. We had the usual thoughts of candy, cookies, gift certificates...but nothing seemed quite enough. And then it finally came to us - edible arrangements! Here's how they turned out. I hope they are worthy!
#1 #2
#3

I ran out of parsley on the last one. Still, they were a lot of fun to make (and snack on at the same time!).
Our love and thanks to all our friends and family for all you have given us this year!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

mmmm...these look delicious Wendy! Fun idea!

Unknown said...

wow what a cute idea I will have to remember that one

raffleckt said...

Okay super mom! Quit rubbing it in our face... geeze! How do you do it!