The weather has been so odd lately: freezing two Mondays ago, slowly working its way up into the eighties by the weekend and then we had record rainfall yesterday - only an inch or so (still drought conditions for any day in Oregon!) - with a bit more today. However, this morning was beautiful. I almost gave Trevy the option of not wearing her coat, as I was able to attend the Monday morning assembly outside without needing a jacket, but decided she might want it. And it was a good thing she took it because it was cold and drizzly this afternoon when we went to pick her up.
In fact, I had all the kids put on coats just to get in the car to go pick her up. When Landon asked me why, I told him it was cold outside. Again, he repeated his current favorite word, "why?" and I told him that it's still winter. We climbed in the car and he told me that his teeth were cold. I had to make sure that's what he had said and repeated, "Your teeth are cold?" To which he responded, "Do you know why my teeth are cold? Because it's winter inside my mouth."
I sure love his inquisitiveness and his creative thought processes!
He and Callie are also in love with the iPad camera!

1 comment:
funny boy!
Post a Comment