The first time I took Landon to the Phoenix Children's Hospital on August 13th, he had blood drawn. Consequently, he was not terribly excited to go back the following Monday for a follow-up, even though I could guarantee he wouldn't need another draw.Oddly enough, the thing that got him excited about going was the offer to squeegee the windows. We were cutting it close heading out that Monday, but I had almost no gas in the van so filling up wasn't optional. While our bank account was draining into the car, I showed Landon how to squeegee the windows and he had a blast! Now he asks me all the time if we need gas. When I say no, he's okay with it. He knows we'll have to stop eventually and, when we do, he always hops out right behind me to make sure our windows are, um, squeaky clean. ;-)
Love my Squeegee Boy!
2 comments:
that is such a great story and i can totally picture landon doing that and being so excited. precious.
It was so great to catch up and see all those pictures of the new little one! I just can't believe you have five!! You have a darling family.
Post a Comment