Shoot, I wish I could write all of these down as soon as I hear them because Trevy had a really good one the other day too. But here are two recent favorites from Landon:
Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for my friend, Carrie, and we were all surprised by our first monsoon (summer rainstorm) of the season. It started with a strong wind blowing. In spite of a history of pooping all over, the chickens had once again been given a taste of freedom and were still out in the backyard. As the wind picked up, Landon got a worried look on his face and said, "Mom, the chickens are going to blow away!"
Sunday, as we were sitting in church, I started rubbing Landon's hand. Still baby soft, I love it! So I told him, "Landon, I like your hands." "My hands?" "Yes, they're nice and soft."
So then he had to feel his hands. And correct me, "No, they're mushy." Then he stuck out one finger at a time and said, "Feel this one. See? Mushy."
No comments:
Post a Comment