Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lest anyone think I've suddenly jumped off the blogging bandwagon, fear ye not! I've actually been working on my latest posts.

Last Saturday James told me that he would watch the kids Monday so I could tile the bathtub surround. So I took him up on it and spent the entire day working in the bathroom. It's not done, but I got the window wall almost completely tiled. Very exciting!

And what's even more exciting is that Callie is taking steps! Last night she took three big steps betwee James and me and today I set her an arms length out from me a few times and she step-stepped to me. I think she finds it funny to take a couple of steps and then fall forward so I can catch her.

And the sad news. We have misplaced the digital camera. Again. I have taken some pictures of the bathroom on my cell phone, but we don't have unlimited texting so I'm hoping to find the digital camera tomorrow so I can post updated pictures. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Clarisa said...

keep working on the bath. it's all momentum.i think. we haven't finished anything yet.

what kind of a name is abra said...

Oh WHere, Of Where, has my Weeennnndy gone. Oh, where, oh where, could she be???!!!!!

Clarisa said...

so, if you didn't fall off the ban wangon, then are you riding high elsewhere? you okay?