we too also know the power of prayer our son almost died a couple of nights ago... he is now out of the hospital and is doing well...check out our blog for more info
Very cute. Hey Wendy I wanted to see if you know any RN's looking for a job down there in Tucson? I have a friend who manages a few locations down there; they're in need and looking to pay $35/hour!
3 comments:
how funny my cousins little boy is named Canyon I thought he was the only one ;) his last name is Slack
we too also know the power of prayer our son almost died a couple of nights ago... he is now out of the hospital and is doing well...check out our blog for more info
Very cute.
Hey Wendy I wanted to see if you know any RN's looking for a job down there in Tucson? I have a friend who manages a few locations down there; they're in need and looking to pay $35/hour!
Post a Comment